"INCLUSIVE EDUCATION AND SOCIETY: STRATEGIES, PRACTICES, RESOURCES"
Since 2011, the International conference "Inclusive Education" has been an expert platform for discussing the development of inclusive education in Russia and other countries.
VI International conference
· Inclusion and global challenges of the XXI century
· Trajectories of the development of inclusive education in the post-Soviet space: 30 years of experience in educational reforms in independent states
· Civic participation in the development of inclusive education
· Assessment of inclusive process, or how to design an inclusive school
· Professional profile of the teacher in inclusive education, training models and curricula
· Designing an inclusive educational environment and universal design in teaching
· Inclusive educational vertical: technologies and practices in preschool, school and vocational education
· Inclusive potential of society: education and labor market
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY OF PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
with National Research University 'Higher School of Economics'